|Join Our Email List|
Want to be a great tennis player? We know how!
Tennis Care is an innovative and dynamic approach to motivating tennis players at all levels to come together and enjoy the unique game of tennis.Tennis Care offers mutual benefits to players with different skill levels to play, practice or compete. We reward all skilled players who agree to commit their personal time, knowledge and skills to the benefit of different levels of developing players.
Tennis coaches can register on our site within their market of choice for a small fee. Prospective students can search for coaches by market or by coaching level for free.
Having access to tennis courts and teaching professionals is important for your development as a player, but these are only two major factors on the way to improving your game. You need to play in matches against others who are better than you in order to truly test your skills and discover your weaknesses. Simply put, playing with others who are at a higher skill level is the most important and effective step to a better game. This is how champions are created: by playing better tennis on every phase of our development as players.
The problem is that it’s not easy to find a better player to come and play with you. Why? Tennis is time consuming and expensive; usually, there’s not enough motivation for a higher-level player to come out and share his skills, knowledge, and time to help you improve.
Tennis Care solves this problem by providing you access to verified high-level tennis players on every level of the game who are ranked on the NTRP System (link) and whose skills have been verified by Tennis Care. You’ll get to train with coaches or play against competitors who are at the correct skill level to help you learn from your game—as often as you like, for as long as you like. And these skilled coaches or competitors will come to play against you on your court at your convenience to you improve your game.
Want to learn more? Here’s how it works.
1. Sign up (or sign in) as a member. It’s free, easy and quick to join Tennis Care.
2. Determine what skill level you are currently on. If you’re not sure, take a look at the NRTP System guide to help you determine your skill level. Please review our Hourly Lesson/Match Rates by skill level.
3. Schedule your lesson or match. Enter your market, your NRTP level, and the range of dates you wish to play. A list of available matches will come up; select one to schedule it.
4. Confirm and pay. The date, time and location of the training or match session you selected will appear on a confirmation screen. Click on “Buy Now” and login with your Paypal account to pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express..
5. After paying, click “Return to Tennis Care” to complete scheduling. You will receive a confirmation email with details on the name and contact info of your Tennis Care Pro coach or opponent. Please check your "Spam" folder if you don't see your confirmation email message.
NOTE: All members of Tennis Care—Players, Challengers and Pros—MUST be at least 18 years of age.
Any questions? Visit our FAQs Page (link) to find the answer. Ready to get started? Click here to sign-up and then schedule your first match!
©2015 Tennis Care
Developed By: ameWare